Saturday, May 5, 2007

Surviving Motherhood~speech delay

This is one that hit a little close to home for me. My daughter has what other people call a speech delay. I don't agree with this. True when she talks sometimes it's not clear but she is talking up a storm. It's something that I don't always think about but it is in the back of my mind. I want to be able to understand everything she says when she says it but that will come in due time.

the whole SAHM vs. working mom is such a tough battle. I work part time and stay home with my daughter and I see both sides of it but there is just to much to say in a short amount of time. I find it hard to believe that people are so short sighted on any point of view but that's their choice. I don't judge. If that's how you feel about something then that's fine everyone is entitled to their own opinion. My personal problem is with the ones that try to push their ways/choice on me or my family.

No comments: