Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Surviving Motherhood

I love this show. There are a lot of issues that I can't relate to, unfortunately?, but it's a good thing t see how other people, and experts have to say about some things. This last episode, about divorce, was good. I am a child of divorce kinda and I know from experience that there is no one right way to do it, every family every situation is different. I think that the sooner you tell them the better (maybe) but for the most part we are watching and we do see what is going on. I like that the dad's were there this week. It's a new twist.
Like the mom said, there are just something you don;t say to kids. I understand that it's your house and whatnot but there are better ways to tell them that they are not allowed in your house. If that's how you feel about the kid then you need to talk to the parents so thy can have a talk with their own kids, explaining to hem why they can't play with so-and-so or go over to so-and-so's house. Don't just tell them that they can't come over anymore and slam, ok close, he door in their faces.

No comments: