Saturday, June 28, 2008

ABDC-week 2

Super Crew- that was cool. They hit a lot of it but they did miss one thing but they kept it them. They did the stuff in the video but it was creative and fun.

Fanny Pak-That was cute. He didn't quite get the flare but he tried. They were good, fun, and creative.

Supreme Soul- they were cute. I liked how they spilt and came back together, it was cool.

Pfresh Select- I loved their performance last week I was hoping that they could do this one. Damn I liked that. I was boppin' with the music and their dancin'.

So Real Cru- They were hitting a little to hard for me and this song. It was a slow song but they were trying to pick up the pace. And that little end of his windmill was a little sloppy.


A.S.I.I.D-Now that is not what I was expecting, that was not the ending I thought was going to be there. That was just hot!!!!!!

Extreme Dance Force-I don't think they can get lose, they were just so dang stiff last week. They were still a little stiff. It was boring.

Bottom 2
Bogie Bots- He nailed that girly part. That was tight. I liked it a lot. I don't know how they ended up in the bottom 2.

Sas X7-yawn. It was like watching a bunch of cheerleaders dance.

It was right that Sas went. They had a good run and their time was up. Well next week should be good.

No comments: