Saturday, June 21, 2008

America's Best Dance Crew #2

I love this show. I am becoming a dance groupie. I mean it's bad enough that I watch DWTS every season but now this? I am hooked. It's a good thing my daughter loves to dance, LOL!!!! So we will do this like DWTS, crew by crew.

Xtreme Dance Force- this is a crew that I'm not impressed with. Yeah they are a crew of white boys with one black in it, and yes they are from the Suburbs so what? This weeks dance was stiff and jerky to me. There was no flow in it. I give them at least 2 more weeks.

Suprme Soul- It was a little bit much for me. I think they needed to move around a lot, that's a big stage, use it.

A.S.I.I.D-That was a tight dance. The dog thing was crazy. I have to agree with JC about wanting to be the dog, lol.

SoReal Cru- They have a tight crew and that was a good dance. I agree they should be in the top two for the final.


Boggie Bots-I like them a lot. They are fast becoming one of my favorite crews. I see a little JabbaWockeeZ in them but they are good. They are a crew to watch.


Bottom 5
Super Cr3w-Ok B Boys what you got?? Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You go boys, James Brown would be happy with what they did. The tower thing was a trip. That was cool.

Phresh Select-Good choice of songs. How they ended up in the bottom I don't know. That was tight. The Kid-n-Play? I remember that. The hat trick was so good, everyone on beat and everything.

SassX7-Yawn. They dress like cheerleaders so it's going to be hard for me to change that thought.

Distorted X-They are giving those poor older guys in that bar a heart attack, lol. The problem i have is that the two guys that are in the crew or either gay (which I could care less about) or just don't realize that they need to dance a little man-iler (is that a word?)

Fanny Pack-Their cute but I don't know about them.

No comments: