Monday, September 22, 2008

DWTS Season 7

What a long wait I have had.


Cody-looked good, great smile, great presence. I think he should make it at least until week 3.

Chef Rocco- He kept his head up!! He looked good, like he was having a lot of fun. Not bad. I have to agree with Kerrie, it was cute.

Toni Braxton- I really wanted to like her dance but it seemed slow. I know it's a Cha-Cha but it just seemed to drag.

Maurice- I love the fact that Cheryl is his partner. I love her. He's fun to watch but needs to not walk thru the dance. I saw some walking there but I liked it, definitely worth a vote.

Brooke- I saw one slip and that's because she showed it on her face. She looked good, and in pants no doubt. Talk about a "Hot mamma".

Ted- I liked the dedication. She's a little quick and sharp for this dance. He looked good.....for a construction worker. She made him look graceful at moments.

Lance- He is such a dork!!!!! Forgive me for laughing. That was interesting. Did you get a look at his parents?? Mom was proud and dad looked confused. I like Lacey, she made it different, young as Lenny said.

Cloris- I love this woman. She makes me laugh and watching the two of them argue. Corky did a great job of controlling her during the spins. It's hard not to laugh. How was that not censored??? She put her leg up on the table, flashed Len and sat in Kerries lap? I've got tears from laughing thru the whole thing.

Jeffery- Cha-cha Major points for having so much fun. That was such an ugly dance. He seemed a little stiff and uncomfortable thru the whole thing. He's not as big as I thought he was.

Kim- I want to like her since my friend J loves the show. I am going to hold judgement on her for now.

Susan- I love her even though I don't watch her soap, I love her. Small slip but a nice recovery. I think she will be ok once she gets used to being there. Her legs her so long that they look a little to skinny. But she does get my vote.

Misty-She was trying very hard to keep her shoulders down and her tongue in her mouth. Finally he has a partner that is tall enough for him. I think I will give her my vote just to torture her some more, lol.

Warren- He got cute little Kim. I am so happy, it's like watching Emmitt all over again. Oh baby you go boy!!!!!!!! I am pulling for him. That's my boy. That was so good. He's light on his feet, had fun, and it was

So here's my wrap up. Warren is my top pick, Corky and Susan are cute, and so is Lance.

No comments: