Monday, September 29, 2008

DWTS week 2

I got to watch this late so forgive my scatterbrain thoughts.


Toni-(Rumba) OMG that was painful, why did Alex do that? (I'm trying really hard not to laugh at his singing) Very sexy but I needed a little more hip action from her. I always forget that the rumba is slow and sensual.

Brooke- (paso doble) The music was not doing it for me. I liked it but was just kinda, blah. Her points were there, turns were there but I don't see it being the top score (unless there are a lot of bad dances)

Cody-(rumba) This is going to be funny. His hips are a little stiff and he hits the hip action a little to hard but it was sexy. I liked it a lot.

Rocco- (rumba) I;m pulling for him. That was cute, I know Len is going to talk about the "messing about", he was trying so hard you could see it. I have to give him a lot of credit for standing there and smiling about the whole thing. Poor guy.

Lance-(paso double) "modern twist on it"? I love that. Not the beginning I was thinking about. I didn't know he had arms like that!!!!!! I loved the dance, now I'm thinking I should have voted for him as my pair to win this week. I love the music to. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was a wild ending!!I would be very happy with that dance, it was very upbeat, energetic, and the crowd loved it. I know Len would have a lower score.

Kim-(rumba) God I hope she is sexy. Does she have hips she looks so stiff. Poor Mark is doing all the work and she's just standing there. That looked like a tap on the butt to get her to move. She just looked like she was waiting for him to lead her to the next place to stand and pose.

Susan-(Rumba) (The way that she shows excitement is so cute) Very Cleopatra. Her face is a little cold and not contacting with Toni, the ripping of Toni's shirt was a little surprising. I loved that little wiggle she did, very sexy (for her). I liked it, it was cute.

Warren-(Paso doble) Gotta love pleather on the dance floor!!I have high hopes for him, he was looking good in practice. I loved it!!!!!! That was so serious and menacing, the walk was good, the spins, the speeding up wiht the music, I'm at a loss for words.

Misty may-(Paso double) Her eyes are just so wide and big sometimes, it's a little weird to look at. The flip was nice but there was something about her arms, they weren't stiff and sharp like I think they are suppose to be but she was fierce, very strong. It made me think of when Max danced with Mel. She has the energy but the lines were a little off, I wonder if she's used to heels that high.

Maurice- (rumba) One of my favorite songs!! This is was good, the hip action was close but not on the mark. I was hoping that he would have been a little more smooth.

Cloris- (paso Doubla) I'm scared, I don't know how she has made it this far but I am scared. OMgoodness make the poor woman dizzy while dancing or give her a heart attack. WOW!


So a re-cap,my votes are going towards Warren as usual followed by Brooke and Lance. I think Cloris's time is up followed by Kim.

No comments: