Monday, October 6, 2008

DWTS week 3

My post tonight is going to be a little weird, for some reason my DVR recorded with Spanish as well so I'm not hearing everything like I should, sorry for that.


Cody (jive)- He's going to fall I can just see it. Wow, there was a lot going on there. I liked it but there was a little to much goofing around there. I really think she could have done so much more with a different partner.

Misty- what happened to her? I couldn't hear what they were saying.

Rocco (waltz)-A blinding performance? Love the spin, was there a lift in there? j/k. That was cute. I love the running over the judges. Not a lot of dancing but ti was just fun. I have to wonder how dirty do the dresses get from spins and stuff like that.

Toni (waltz)- How is she going to do that kick in that big dress? This is something I have to see. I love the change in the music, that was not something I was expecting. I love the costume, very nice.

Maurice (jive)- Love the opening. His feet looked good. It was a good dance, lots of goofiness to it, it was fun. But the song seemed a little slow (to me). I'm surprised that Len didn't say anything about "all that goofing about" in the beginning.


Brooke NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY RECORDER STOPPED BEFORE THE DANCE!! I MISSED THE WHOLE THING!!

Lance (waltz)- NO trick?! No gimmicks?! No fun, lol. Beautiful dress, beautiful dance, great ending. I'm in love. I almost cried at that one.

Cloris (jive)- let it rip? The way she said it was very scary. Oh my goodness,please let this woman go home. I think she has embarrassed herself enough. look at her, taking a last lap around the dance floor, lol.

Susan (jive)-She always looks so dainty to me, the way she holds her hands. She has to be the easiest partner he's had throw around. LOL She looks scared doing this but it was good. I liked it, even though there was a slight miss step. What happened to her ankle?

Warren (waltz)- Every woman will be jealous? How about his wife? LOL. Such a serious face. Oh man he's good. I loved it!!! That was so soft and gentle, you almost forget that he's as big as he is. It was so great. This is one where I would love to cut in on her, reminds me of Emmitt.

No comments: