Monday, October 20, 2008

DWTS week 5

4 new dances!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!! Since I don't know who has what dances I can't say anything but Susan looks cute in her gold dress. I guess Brooke got the jitterbug??

Brooke (jitterbug)- Wow that flip at the end was a surprise. Not bad for having learned it off the computer. That was a really fun dance, they were cute, it was like watching Grease or an Elvis movie.


Lance (west coast swing)- Can is he the king of swing? I hope he rocks. Nice spin and that little slip was still cute. I loved it!! I hope he gets a good score (did you notice Misty in the audience?). There was a lot of showing off Lacey but this is her dance, she is the champion but he did a lot of walking around, posing, etc. But still a good dance.


Cody (jitterbug)- Ok again for some reason the sound messed up on him so I didn't hear all of what was said between them and Derek so I will just have to guess but the whole 'America needs change' thing was kinda cute. He did the flips really well. Practice paid off for him. That was so cute. I don't know which one I liked better. I think they deserve at least 8's maybe 9's.


Susan (hustle)- I love her little "hustle, hustle, hustle" to Warren. I wonder if they are going slower because of her ankle? She's cute though, you have to give her that. Oh wow, Len and the 'knickers' comment came out of nowhere.

Cloris (salsa)- Why does Corky always make himself look dorky when he dances with her? I'm sorry, did she say 'skanky ho' on TV??

Warren (hustle)- Now is one that I think he will do good at, he just seems like he can pull this dance off. That was soooooo much fun to watch. I was standing up dancing and clapping and everything!!!!!!!!!! That's 4 votes right there. I'm telling you Kim has to share him with me, I wanna dance with him! The sprinkler was so cool, the lift was cool, the whole dance was just so much fun to watch. There should be 9's from everybody if not 10's in my opinion.

Toni (west coast swing)- She's looks likes she holding back, the music seemed to slow for this dance. Not that impressed by it. It was just ok.

Maurice (salsa)- Cheryl always gets me with the way she flips her head around. That was interesting and the kiss at the judges, very nice. It was a wild dance, the costumes were all over the place (don't know how her skirt got ripped) but that was good. He finally did something that was really excited.


OMG Brian Setzer is going to be there tomorrow!!!!!! I love him, even before he went swing when he was Stray Cats. I can't wait to see him.

No comments: