Monday, October 13, 2008

DWTS week 4

This should be interesting to see how well Rocco makes a comeback after finding out that he would have been the one going home last week.


Lance (tango)- I love it already, they are wearing purple, my favorite!!!!!!! Very nice!!!! One miss step but that was good. Wow Karri at a loss for words, there's a new thing. I love the make-up on him, it makes him look so cute.

Toni (samba)- She looked a little nervous once they got down of the upper stage and there were two miss steps that I noticed and the rolls looked nice. She covered it pretty well. He really needs to stop talking about people's butts, lol.

Rocco (samba)- "Did she really say shake what your momma gave you? lol. That's to cute. Thank goodness she lost the skirt (and later on the sleeves). Not the best dance but it was so much fun. That was a harsh thing to say. I hate to say it but I think his run s over.

Susan (tango)- This is soooo her dance. If she brings just a little bit of Erica Kane to the dance she will have a good score. It was OK but I was looking for a little more fire from her, it still seemed a little tame to me.

Warren (samba)- I love him, he;s so goofy. Kim let me cut in!!!!! I love watching him dance, he's so light in his feet. It was so cute. There was some dancing but there needed to be a little more. I loved it though.

Brooke (samba)- She has the legs for this one, she better get another 10! Oh wow!!!!!!!If she doesn't have another baby in 9 months there is something wrong with her husband. I can see why she has 4 kids. Can we get a hose in here please? (What is with his eyes? His eyebrows? Makes me think of Jim Carrey, lol)

Maurice (samba)- I didn't realize he's arms looked like that. Very 70's, fun dance. I liked it but what is with the wigs?? It was a good dance but like they said he needed a little more of the dance/form in there.

Cody (tango)- That's so funny, she called his high school principal, lol. He looks almost like a man, doing this dance. Nice kick Juilanne. Very nice. I was wondering about the stumbling, I wasn't sure about the dress if they were having problems with that or if he was just hold on to her and flinging her around to much, lol.

Cloris (tango)- Do we really need another shot of her boobs? Is it just me or is Corky pulling and yanking on her arms a lot? He cheats, he's telling er which leg to step with, which way to go. I hate to say it but tonight's dance was actually pretty good. Very up and down, very tango-isque. That poor kid. It made me think of some smokey bar in Paris.

So here's my votes went. Most of my votes went to Warren of course, followed by Lance. I liked Brooke but she's going to get enough votes that I'm not worried about voting for her.

No comments: