Monday, April 7, 2008

Dancing With The Stars

Kristi~ She still looks a little cold. But she was trying. I think she will be a little surprised by what the judges have to say. And what was Karrie looking at?? Bruno always cracks me up with his score when it's higher than Lens, lol.

Priscilla~Not really impressed with that, until the slide. Louie looks a little gay to me in his hand movements but he cracks me. I'm laughing at the fact that Karrie said "we never see you look like you've made a mistake". She can't!!!!!! She's had a bad botox in her face!!!!!! LOL. Wasn't surprised with her score.

Adam~ I can see he's going to get knocked for the "antic's" before but the dance was pretty good. And then he opened his mouth. He needs to just dance and not speak.

Marlee~ I was almost crying. That was beautiful. I loved it. I think her posture is also part of her deafness like she said, the spins were making her dizzy. But that was so..I'm out of words. I thought her total would have been a little bit higher but I guess it was her posture that did it for her.

Mario~Ok what was he trying to do?? The music was weird, her dress was throwing my eyes off big time, and the lights were not helping me a lot. I can't vote for him this week. And again Bruno with his attitude towards Len.

Jason~ Sir Dance-a-lot?!?!? Can I laugh now? What does his wife have to say about all this dancing? A small slip but nice recovery (sounds a little like football, huh?) Did you notice his wife standing up clapping? She must be happy with it, lol.

Cristian~that's right drag me to the bedroom baby. And the yelling was a little scary, lol. I think the bull is dead. OMGoodness, that was just wow.

Shannon~ She's going to cry when the dance is over. You can see she so badly wants to rub his neck. That was beautiful and flowing and just so nice. "It's so organic"?

Marrisa~ Practice was looking good let's hope that the dance is to. You can just see the fight in her face, she was so serious about the dance. Didn't see a single smile during this one. I love the slide she did, the roll on the floor. I loved this dance of hers. She better be back next week.


Adam is on his way out for sure. It's just a matter of waiting for the ax to fall or for someone to tape his mouth shut.

No comments: