Tuesday, April 29, 2008

DWTS

I know it's been awhile since I have posted abut the dancing

First Dances


Christian- daddy can i dance with you? That was so romantic and graceful.

Kristi- the dance Blogger: What's on TV? - Create Poste was nice but she looks a little stiff in the face, like the smile won't go away. You gotta love Len and his criticizing (Oh think the mincing around was to long, etc)

Mario- She looks like a dancing scarf and there were a couple of miss steps but nice recovery.

Shannon- what the heck was that? the music didn't help tell the story and it was just........weird.

Jason- well to start he picked a song that I love and the dance was fast and playful, lol. I loved the ending!!!!!!

Second Dances

Marissa- She has the cutest smile and the stop in that kick was sexy, not a lot of movement around the floor but that was sexy, at least a 2 alarm fire for me.

Christian- ok that was not a man dancing with his daughter. OMG what the heck happened to him?!?!?!? That was just weird.

Kristi- she looked uncomfortable doing that, almost like she didn't kn0w what she was doing. I think there was a little to much 'other' stuff and not cha-cha. If she had done it and made it look good then I wouldn't have a problem with it but that was yucky!!!!

Mario- "Lucy, I am home!!!!" The head holding thing is a little more trusting then I think I could be but whatever works.

Shannon- what is withe hair and the head and then the shirt? are we trying to prove that we aren't gay or something? That was a crappy dance. I think she could have been so much better. "Fake everywhere" huh? that was a little more info then we needed, lol.

Jason- OMG gotta love the music. It was definitely different and he made it work, I think. I think Emmit would be proud!!! Damn the lift!!!!!!!! Damn you Edyta!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

I am doing a double post here so here is the results show also.

Def Leopard, rock on Baby!!!!!!!!!! That was a great dance but everyone was a little off. But the second one was cool.

Kinda surprised to be off the show but she has to be a little happy not to put up with his "feelings" anymore. But at least my Marrissa is still there.