Tuesday, April 1, 2008

DWTS results show

First let me start by saying that I usually don't get to watch this live so I fast forward thru a lot of things (commercials talking, etc) so forgive me if this doesn't make a lot of sense.
I was trying to watch this and drink at the same time but that was just impossible when Steve came out and did the "Man-bo". Can you see me choking and spitting on my drink???? Where you able to watch without laughing? What is wrong with you? you had to laugh while this was going on.LOL I was laughing so hard that I was crying (or maybe because I was choking, lol) And the slide at the end was just to much. I was crying!!

Now what is with Jason? I googled him and it says that he was getting a divorce but that hasn't gone thru right? Is Edyta trying to be careful so she doesn't get in trouble with the wife?

Isn't Kylie cute? I remember when her song "Loco Motion" came out in the 80's (did I just age myself?) She is just so cute and perky. Gotta love the smile on her. I feel kinda bad for her dancers though having to dance in sparkly outfit.

OK the face is something he does all the time apparently. LOL

I thought it was Steve's time to go but he did great while he was there. Can't wait to see what they dance next week!

No comments: