Monday, March 9, 2009

Dancing with the stars

Lil' Kim- I thought she would move a little faster then that but I liked it. I give her a 7.

Belinda Carlisle- That looked really rough, even hubby said so. I think she has the potential to last awhile but I'm not going to hold my breath on that. I give her a 6.

Lawrence Taylor- I was hoping that he would come out like Emmitt but there is a change there. He was happy and it was enjoyable to watch, I give him a 7.

Steve-O- This should be very interesting. I love Lacey but Steve is a little to much. I'm very WOW, that was an amazing opening and I am really surprised that he did the whole thing straight. I give him a solid 7 maybe an 8.

Gilles Marini- He was good. I loved it!!!! Very happy with his dance, an 8.

Chuck Wicks- This is so cute. I liked their dance but he looked nervous. I give him an 7.

Last minute replacement Holly Madison-playboy model that dances? this should be interesting. I give her a 6, that was just so awkward to watch. Poor thing.

Ty Murray- Can we say yeah haw!!!! You could see that he was having fun at some points in the dance but he looked so uncomfortable, poor baby. But I give him a 7.

Shawn Johnson- She's so cute and so tiny. That was, in my opinion, the best dance of the whole night. I give her an 9.

Steve Wozniak- OMG put some pants on!!! Poor girl she's gonna be gone in a week. That was just sad. I can't believe he made that remark at the end of the dance. A 5.

David Alan Grier-I think he might make it pretty far. That was a pretty good dance. I was really surprised. A 7.


Denise Richards- didn't know she was such an easier crier. She has good lines and the effort was there but i give her a 6.

Mellisa Ryroft-Wow that was amazing for only 2 days of practice!


Wow this is going to be an interesting seson but i say that every time, lol.

No comments: