Monday, March 24, 2008

Dancing With The Stars 3/24

Alrighty it's time for everyone to dance lets see what we got. Forever me if this doesn't make a lot of sense I;m writing as I watching.


Steve~ yeah he was a little off but he was having soooo much fun, you can just see it in his face,

Cristian~Cheryl kills me with the hair throwing thing that she does. But it was good. That was a good routine, fun and flirty. But Len seems to have a hard time saying something nice, lol.

Monica~ I hate to say it but put the poor girl out of her misery and send her home. Her hands looks stiff, she looks like she's in pain, but I don't think she can take the criticism.

Penn~OMG I can't believe the bar broke!!!!!!! The jump was cute, the slide was cute, but I have a feeling that Carrie is going to say something about her jump. And Kym is such a cutie.

Priscilla~This was not a good dance for her, she missed a few steps (i noticed one but then saw a look on her face that was just uh oh), she was just so 1-2-3-4 about it. I think she could have loosened up a little but what do I know.

Shannon~The Quickstep was a really good dance for her. The start was so cute, that little dance thingy-cheeky thing was cute. She did a great job. I see at lease a 21 for that one.

(Just a side note, I DVR-ing this so I can fast forward thru the commercials and so now it's 8:17pm and my daughter is still up. I told her she gets to watch one more person dance and then she has to go to bed, is that bad??)

Jason~Can he do sexy? I wouldn't mind taking a spin around the dance floor with him but there was not enough dancing in that for me from him. I think he can move his hips a lot more than that.

Marissa~I felt bad for her last week, I think she did good, yes she messed up but the effort was there and they trying was there. This week, she started out so cute, had a little miss-step, but she came right back. It was great. I loved. Oh and I almost forgot the slide!!!! That was so great. usually Lenny hates the little things on the stage but this time he loved it.

Adams~I have no words for that. That was.....something.....

Marlee~That was such a great opening. It was cute, fun, and happy. I give her 21 for this one.

Kristi~ sexy momma!!!! took a page out of Jennie's book didn't they?LOL

Mario~that was a cute dance. I'm surprised he got as high he did.


OK so my recap for the night is this, Monica will be out for the women and I'm not really sure now who it will be for the men since some of them have come back and made some improvements. So we will see tomorrow.

No comments: