Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dancing with the Stars- Season 6 Ladies

OK it's ladies night!!!!

Shannon~ I thought with legs like that she could stretch more then that but she did go out first so I'm hoping that she will loosen up. Besides look what Derek did for Jennie Garth.

Monica~ hate to say it but stick to tennis. She looked so uncomfortable I felt bad for her. But she did get to go to her prom now in a way, lol.

Marrisa~ Man I thought Steve was smiling a lot!!!!!LOL. I have to agree with the judges, I think she has a lot more dance in her then what he had her do.

Priscilla~ has she had work done on her face? I know that has nothing to do with her dancing but I had to ask. But WOW!!!! The death spiral?!?!?! She did sexy!!!!!! She looked a little stiff in the shoulders but she looked good.

Kristi~Did I see a lift??( I was so waiting for her to say that, lol) The arms were beautiful, graceful and just oh beautiful. She made that looks soooooo easy, like she's done it before but I think that has a lot to do with the figure skating. (So saw that score coming)

Marlee~I was soooo looking forward to her dancing. I love her, seen her on a few other shows (never saw the movie she won an award for though) she has some great hips. That was so nice, so sexy, she did great!!!!!!

I don't know it's hard to pick which lady (monica) is going home first. I'm getting pretty good at telling what score the judges are giving to, lol. Can't wait for next week.

2 comments:

Annikke said...

Priscilla looked creeeeeepy! She couldn't even smile!

Kisha said...

You noticed that to?!?!? I thought it was it was just me, lol.