Monday, March 17, 2008

Dancing with the Stars....Season 6

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am jumping up and down right now, I love this show. So lets get down to the nitty gritty

Penn~ I have a feeling he's only going to be around for 2 maybe 3 weeks. He said it himself, he's got big feet.

Jason~ He's cute and did pretty good. Finally someone who can reach as long Edyta's legs, lol

Cristian~ Can we say sexy??? He had the looks and the hips were working for me. I didn't really notice the shoulders but I was a little distracted.

Adam~ not much I can say there, ever see the Man Show? Need I say more?

Mario~ Sexy little boy. Who does he think he is LL? With all that lick lipping? LOL. I think I need a cold shower.

Steve~I love him as an actor but he's a little stiff. and what is with all the smiling? Don't his cheeks hurt? lol


It's a toss up for me as to who will be the first one off. Adam, Penn, or Steve that's who it's down to for me. So that mean it's down to Mario, Cristian, and Jason. Let's see how the ladies do tomorrow.

No comments: