Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Red Eye

Usually I do shows or TV Movies but this is a good movie. Red Eye was a good movie. I didn't get to really see the first 10-20 minutes of the movie but I saw almost over thing. It was good. I didn't know when I bought the movie that it's a Wes Craven flick and I love Wes. He's a good guy.

OK where to start. The main guy Cillian Murphy looks familiar but I can't place him. Rachel McAdams is a newer girl. There aren't many people in this movie that I recognize other than the dad who wasn't in the movie that much anyways.

The only reason I got the movie is because the Movie gallery here in town is closing so everything is marked down to like 3 bucks a movie. That's the good part but the bad part is there is no where to rent movies in town anymore unless you want to rent them for the night from Safeway, lol.

No comments: